Social Networking is the keystone of online marketing strategy. It helps to increase brand visibility. You must facilitate and encourage your visitor to share your contents on their walls. This can be achieved by using social share buttons.
Social Networks are very popular now a days and great source to get readers for your blog. WP Social Share Plugin Helps you and your users to share blog posts directly from your blog to social network sites like facebook, twitter, linkedin etc.
Contributors: Anas Mir
Requires at least: 3.0
Tested up to: 3.4.2
This version of WP Social Share plugin supports following social networks
- Google Plus
You can enable/disable any of the above social share buttons from admin panel
- You can enable/disable social share buttons for Category/Home and Post pages
- You can enable/disable any social network button for Category/Home and Post Pages.
- Download zip file and Extract it
- Upload wp-subscriber-form folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ page in the menu and activate the plugin.
- Go to Wodpress Admin Panel > Setting > WP Social Share
- Enable/Disable or select Social Share Buttons and Update it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I disable Social Share Buttons from category pages?
Ans: Yes, Go to Wodpress Admin Panel > Setting > WP Social Share, From Category Pages Setting uncheck the enable box and update it.
Q: Can I disable Social Share Buttons from Post? =
Ans: Yes, Go to Wodpress Admin Panel > Setting > WP Social Share, From Posts Setting uncheck the enable box and update it.
1. Admin Panel Setting
WP Social Share 1.1
- Bugs Removed
- Facebook Share Button Added